Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prima Divine Mini Album and Layout

 

Hello! Today I am really happy to show you the mini album I made with the latest Prima products available at Paperlane. I used papers from the new Divine collection (and divine it is!), a Mixed Media Doll stamp, tags from the Tags Pad and wooden buttons - all such a treat and delight to my crafter's soul!


The moment I saw that pretty doll stamp, I knew it would be perfect for paper piecing and I was right. It was such fun to make the doll and decorate the tag. Once the tag was ready, I had to come up with something to hold it, so basically the album was created because of the tag :).


The mini album has four pages that hold 4x6 inch photos and two pockets for tags and more photos. I used the first pocket for a photo tag and a journalling tag and the pocket on the back page for a bunch of other photos from the same session.

The papers are so beautiful and delicate and the colours matched my photos so nicely that I did not find it necessary to decorate the pages a lot. I kept it clean and simple: 


a banner and a sticker;


and a button and ribbon here and there.

The mini album makes a perfect keepsake and a sweet gift. It will be soon available at Paperlane as a class, so if you'd like to make your own and have lots of fun with the latest from Prima, call now to reserve your place.


I also have a layout for you. I used the Canzone paper from the Divine collection - a really beautiful design, which is very easy to work with. 

I only added a banner, die cuts, a brad and some tulle for a more delicate touch. And voila!




I hope my projects have inspired you!

Happy crafting,

Lidiya